We at gamblee.com value our visitors’ privacy. On this page, we will elaborate how we use information associated with your privacy.
How and what information we collect
Gamblee.com collects different kinds of information on our users. With this information, we can determine, for instance, which areas of our site you are accessing and for how long at a time. This kind of information will help us develop our website and make it more convenient for the user. The visitor’s device will transmit information to us automatically unless the user opts out or has deactivated services that are responsible for tracking data.
- IP address. When you are visiting our site, our internet server automatically identifies and saves your computer’s IP address.
- Information about your device. We may collect data that tells us which model and operating system you are using to access our website.
- Cookies. Our website is using cookies in order to enhance the usability of our service by collecting data that reveals your behaviour with the site. With the help of such cookies, we can identify revisiting customers and serve previously adjusted settings and preferences. You can deny us the privilege of using cookies and also delete them periodically. You can read more about cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
- Personal information. Sometimes, during a special campaign or a competition, we might ask our users for their personal contact information such as email address, name, phone number, date of birth, sex, age, profession or personal opinions. When giving us this kind of information, you accept that we may use them for marketing purposes. However, you can always withdraw your acceptance of these terms by using the link at the end of our emails or by contacting us with our website’s feedback form. Gamblee.com will never sell or give away data from our person register.
How We Use Our Customers’ Personal Information
The information we collect can be used to contact you, inform you about the latest promotions, and deliver tailored content based on your preferences.
The data we collect from you interacting with our site may be used to further develop our service and its usability. However, this kind of data will not be individualised, nor can it be connected with you or the personal information that you may have given to us in the past.
Gamblee.com does not share its users’ personal information with any third parties or other organisations.
On some occasions, we may share your information with our technical partners’ servers, but even here the rights to use your information as well as the property rights only remain with gamblee.com. If we are legally obligated to do so, we may also give information gathered from third-parties to the government.
How we store your information
Gamblee.com is physically located within the European Economic Area (EEA), Malta. If our user’s information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area, for example, to one of our technical partner’s servers, the information will always remain appropriately secured and protected.
The collecting, storing and using the user’s personal information starts when the user gives us their information. This personal information can then be used and stored for as long as the user does not ask for us to erase their information from our database.
When you are using our service, you have the right to:
- Enquire what information we store in our database as well as ask to see this information for an appropriate cost.
- Ask to see the copies of your personal information for an appropriate cost.
- Add to or amend your personal information.
- Ask for us to stop collecting, storing and using your personal information.
- Ask for us to completely erase your personal information.
Actions related to your security
The information on each of our users is being stored securely and protected by encryption. The access rights for the data is limited to employees and partners who need the information to process tasks that help us elevate our website’s usefulness. Transferring the information is done by using secure SSL encryption, and the databases that hold the information are located in safe environments within password-protected databases.
Links to Other Websites
Gamblee.com may link to other websites that have their own privacy policies. gamblee.com can not be legally held responsible for services offered by third parties. Gamblee.com can not be held liable for other websites’ content or possible harms that their content might cause to our users.