30-ball bingo, also known as speed bingo, is a bingo variant that has been winning the hearts of many players worldwide. If you want to play it online, you can find it at bingo sites from Playtech.
You would probably wonder why the game is called speed bingo. It is because the game has the fewest number values. This allows the balls to get drawn a lot more quickly.
30-ball bingo is a fun-filled and entertaining game that presents bingo fans with an opportunity to play more games in less time. If certain circumstances don’t allow you to play a long game like 90-ball or 75-ball bingo, this fast-paced game is worth checking out.
What is great, the game is easy to play. Just follow this guide to learn how to play speed bingo like a pro within minutes.
Before you can start playing speed bingo, you will need to buy tickets. You can purchase as many as 96 bingo tickets when playing bingo online. The game card features a tiny 3×3 grid.
The grid does not have free spaces, meaning you will have nine numbers to mark off. All the 9 square boxes get assigned numbers that run from 1 to 30.
- In column 1, the ticket displays numbers 1 to 10.
- In column 2, the ticket displays numbers 11 to 20.
- In column 3, the ticket displays numbers 21 to 30.
Rules and Gameplay
Speed bingo follows the same principles as the older versions, but with a twist. When playing the other variants, you are typically required to complete a variety of patterns. You will have a couple of chances to achieve the win lines.
With 30-ball bingo, you get just one chance to mark off all the numbers on your card. Most games offered have no patterns.
As mentioned before, playing speed bingo begins with a player purchasing a ticket or strip. You can allow the system to auto select tickets. Alternatively, you can go the manual way and pick your favourite lucky numbers. Make sure you purchase the bingo tickets before the timer goes to zero.
The price of tickets will vary depending on the online bingo site or room. If the tickets come at a high price, expect better potential rewards when you win.
Card sales stop once the timer goes to zero, prompting you to start the game. If the drawn number appears on your bingo card, you dab it and see whether you can make a full house at the end of the game. Since the game is really quick, you can use the auto dab feature. You obviously don’t want to miss a number.
Nevertheless, dabbing the numbers by yourself is equally exciting, as you will be involved in the action throughout. Anyone who has covered all the numbers on their bingo card becomes the winner.
Strategies & Tips
Just because speed bingo numbers are randomly generated doesn’t mean you will entirely be relying on luck for a profitable experience.
Try talking to knowledgeable bingo players, and they will certainly recommend several strategies for a positive gaming experience. Here are some of the speed bingo strategies they are likely to share with you:
- Play at the best bingo sites: A trustworthy bingo site can make a difference in your online speed bingo gaming experience, as its games get audited regularly. You will have a fair chance of winning.
- Set a budget: Learn to master this as soon as you can. There are days you will win or lose. Sticking to your gambling budget can help avoid incurring more losses during bad days.
- Don’t risk more than 3% of your bankroll in a single session: It is a strategy to maintain a healthy bankroll. For example, if your monthly budget is £300, you shouldn’t spend over £9. Remember you may need to play several rounds before completing a full house or any other winning combinations. So, spending less will keep in the game for long.
- Do not chase losses: Being on a losing streak can be a frustrating experience. Things can get worse if you try to recover your lost money. Increased spending and playing can eventually lead you to get addicted to bingo, which you should avoid at all costs.
- Make use of bingo bonuses: Bonuses can boost your bankroll, giving you a chance to play more, thus increasing the chances of bagging a prize. Be sure to read the terms and conditions in order to pick the best bingo offers.
We wish you the best of luck!
The main aim of speed bingo is to award a person who matches all nine numbers. Therefore, there’s only one way to win a prize in every round.
Some bingo sites have slowly started introducing speed bingo with vertical and horizontal patterns, although the games are rare. But still, there’s a chance that you wouldn’t need a full house to bag a prize.
Even if you are limited to one win per round, speed bingo allows you to complete many rounds within a short period. It can slightly increase your odds of winning overall. Whilst this is a game of chance that you can even win with a few tickets, purchasing more tickets gives you an edge on the bingo game.
Winning elevates your playing spirit, but the prizes you may walk away with after each gaming session vary. Some of the factors that are likely to influence the payouts include:
- The number of players: The prize fund tends to be high when there are many participants. On the flip side, having too many players competing in a game reduces your winning chances.
- Tickets: Speed bingo allows you to buy up to 96 tickets per game. You don’t necessarily need to get a maximum number of tickets, although it’s fair to say that having more of them increases your chances of winning.
- Price of tickets: More often than not, high priced tickets give high returns.
Be the first to leave a comment on: How to Play Speed Bingo